Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
No. There are no minimum balance requirements, unlimited check writing, and no monthly service charges. We provide your first 40 checks for free and offer APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service®.
Yes. APCI FCU has signed a multi-year lease agreement to lease first floor space to be built at 6126 Hamilton Blvd. next to the Movie Tavern. Groundbreaking for the new office building occurred in mid-May.
Talk with your employer to see if they offer electronic payroll. If so, you can elect to have your paycheck directly deposited to your Credit Union Account. If your employer requires documentation, please complete and provide them with the Direct Deposit Authorization Form. If you are an Air Products employee, you can arrange to have your paycheck directly deposited to your Credit Union account by completing a Direct Deposit and Payroll Authorization Form.
APCI FCU will continue to provide updates on our Credit Union Location Updates webpage. Joint statements, as appropriate, with the owner of our new location may also occur.
Having Sector Analysts move with APCI FCU is the preferred solution by both APCI FCU and Sector Analysts.
Our ABA Routing Number is 231379034.
ATM Card cash withdrawal limit is $600 per day. Point of sale limit is $300 per day. Visa Debit Card cash withdrawal limit is $600 per day. Point of sale limit is $1,200 per day.
The Credit Union offers several ways to transfer funds. One option is to sign up for APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service® our bill paying service, to initiate payments to other financial institutions. You can also log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and submit a Domestic Wire Transfer request by clicking "Services" and then select "Continue" after Wire Transfer Form.
Yes, the Credit Union is able to initiate domestic wire transfers. If you would like to initiate an out-going wire transfer, log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and click “Services” and then select "Continue" next to the Wire Transfer Form option to securely send us your wire transfer information request. We are also capable of receiving both domestic and international transfers.
There are several ways you can make a deposit to your Credit Union account.
- APCI eDeposit allows you to take a picture of a check and deposit it using your mobile device. You can access APCI eDeposit through the APCI eMobile app.
- If you live near the Credit Union, you can deposit cash or checks over the counter.
- If you have an ATM or Visa® Debit Card, you can locate a deposit taking ATM using our ATM Locator and deposit cash or checks to your Credit Union account using your card.
- You can also mail checks to APCI Federal Credit Union at: PO Box 20147 Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147 (checks only – do not send cash).
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk