Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
There are no points. There is a low one-time processing fee due at the time of disbursal for a Refinance Mortgage Loan, which can be financed into the loan or paid out of pocket. There are no fees for Home Equity Loans. Appraisal fees in excess of $500 and recording fees in excess of $200 will be responsibility of the borrower. Appraisal fees are generally less than $500. Recording fees in most states are under $200. States with high recording fees include, but are not limited to: NY, MD, KS, FL, VA, and the Parish of Orleans in LA. If the property is located in Texas, an additional processing fee of up to $300 will be required in some cases. Please contact the Credit Union for more information.
Yes, you can. The maximum contribution for the year is accumulative. As an example, in 2021 you can contribute $3,000 to a Traditional IRA and $3,000 to a Roth IRA, and this would take you to your annual contribution amount.
Earned Income is W2 income needed to be eligible to make a contribution. It cannot include Pension, Social Security or 401K Distribution funds. Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) is the annual income amount that cannot be exceeded in order to make a contribution.
A carry back contribution is a contribution made for the previous year. These contributions must be made between January 1st and the tax filing deadline.
For 2021, the contribution limit for both is $6,000 per year or a cumulative total of $6,000 between both a Traditional IRA and Roth IRA per year. If you are 50 years old or older, you are able to contribute an additional $1,000 as a ‘catch up’ contribution.
ATM Card cash withdrawal limit is $600 per day. Point of sale limit is $300 per day. Visa Debit Card cash withdrawal limit is $600 per day. Point of sale limit is $1,200 per day.
Our ABA Routing Number is 231379034.
The Credit Union offers several ways to transfer funds. One option is to sign up for APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service® our bill paying service, to initiate payments to other financial institutions. You can also log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and submit a Domestic Wire Transfer request by clicking "Services" and then select "Continue" after Wire Transfer Form.
You can activate your ATM and/or Visa Debit Card by doing a balance inquiry on your Share Savings Account for ATM Cards or Share Draft Checking Account for Visa Debit Cards. You can also call the phone number that appears on the removable label on the front of your new card.
There are several ways you can make a deposit to your Credit Union account.
- APCI eDeposit allows you to take a picture of a check and deposit it using your mobile device. You can access APCI eDeposit through the APCI eMobile app.
- If you live near the Credit Union, you can deposit cash or checks over the counter.
- If you have an ATM or Visa® Debit Card, you can locate a deposit taking ATM using our ATM Locator and deposit cash or checks to your Credit Union account using your card.
- You can also mail checks to APCI Federal Credit Union at: PO Box 20147 Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147 (checks only – do not send cash).
- APCI eLearning
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eCard
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk