Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- APCI eLearning
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eCard
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
There are no points. There is a low one-time processing fee of $700 due at the time of disbursal for a Refinance Mortgage Loan, which can be financed into the loan or paid out of pocket. Real Estate Loan appraisal and recording fees may be higher, resulting in slightly higher costs to the borrower. If the property is located in Texas, an additional processing fee of up to $300 will be required in some cases. Please contact the Credit Union for more information.
- For a refinance mortgage loan, the maximum amount available is 90% of your home's appraised value with a limit of $750,000, or 80% of your home's appraised value with a limit of $1,200,000.
- For a home equity line of credit, the maximum is 80% of your home’s appraised value with a limit of $500,000.
- For a fixed rate and term home equity loan, the maximum is 85% of your home's appraised value.
APCI FCU does not offer financing on rental or any business real estate properties. We may be able to assist you with financing for this type of property by using your primary or second (non-business) home as collateral.
We do not escrow taxes or insurance premiums on any real estate secured loan.
We do not sell our mortgages. When you refinance your home with APCI FCU, your loan is serviced by people you know and trust for the duration.
The answer depends on the amount of equity available in your home. At APCI FCU, we allow a member to have more than one mortgage loan secured by a primary and second (non-business) home provided the total amount borrowed is within the loan to value guidelines and the lien is primary. Taking a separate mortgage loan may be beneficial depending on interest rate and repayment terms of both the existing and new loan.
If you have built up equity in your home, you may choose to refinance your mortgage with APCI FCU. You can use this equity to remodel your home, purchase a second home, pay for college tuition and more.
A home equity loan has a fixed term, a fixed rate and a fixed amount. A HELOC is an open ended revolving line of credit with a variable interest rate. Both home equity options can only be secured by your primary residence or a second home.