Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
The process is simple. Select one of our easy options:
- Log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service > Services > Open a Sub Account*
- Call 800-821-5104 and press 5
- Visit the Credit Union during normal business hours
* If you have IRA Shares at the Credit Union and would like to transfer funds into an IRA Share Certificate, you must call or visit the Credit Union. IRA Share Certificates cannot be opened online.
The minimum balance required to open a certificate account is $500.00.
Yes, you may choose to withdraw only your share certificate dividends without penalty.