Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
APCI eTalk is our bank by phone system. Call 800-707-2724 from any touch-tone phone or mobile device and follow the prompts to obtain account information and initiate transactions.
You can self-enroll by dialing 800-707-2724. New users that do not have an established PIN will be prompted to establish one; the six-digit member number (including leading zeros) and full social security number of the primary account owner will have to be entered to authenticate access.
You need your six-digit member number (include leading zeros) and four-digit PIN.
Share Savings, Share Draft Checking, Share Certificates, IRAs and Loan accounts can be accessed through APCI eTalk.
Balance inquiries, stop payments, request immediate and scheduled fund transfers (within same account and to another APCI FCU account), request loan payments and request a withdrawal from a share or loan account.
Yes. You will be required to change your APCI eTalk PIN yearly.