Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- APCI eLearning
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eCard
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
No. There are no minimum balance requirements, unlimited check writing, and no monthly service charges. We provide your first 40 checks for free and offer APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service®.
Talk with your employer to see if they offer electronic payroll. If so, you can elect to have your paycheck directly deposited to your Credit Union Account. If your employer requires documentation, please complete and provide them with the Direct Deposit Authorization Form. If you are an Air Products employee, you can arrange to have your paycheck directly deposited to your Credit Union account by completing a Direct Deposit and Payroll Authorization Form.
We offer our members Fast Cash Line of Credit/Overdraft Protection. Transfers from Fast Cash occur automatically to your Share Draft Checking Account to protect you from overdrawing your account. In order to establish Fast Cash, you are required to apply. All Fast Cash applications are subject to credit review. Overdraft protection is also available by an automated transfer from your Share Savings Account.
You can reorder checks online or call the Credit Union at 800-821-5104, option 5 for assistance.
There are several ways you can make a deposit to your Credit Union account.
- APCI eDeposit allows you to take a picture of a check and deposit it using your mobile device. You can access APCI eDeposit through the APCI eMobile app.
- If you live near the Credit Union, you can deposit cash or checks over the counter.
- If you have an ATM or Visa® Debit Card, you can locate a deposit taking ATM using our ATM Locator and deposit cash or checks to your Credit Union account using your card.
- You can also mail checks to APCI Federal Credit Union at: PO Box 20147 Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147 (checks only – do not send cash).
Our Informal Trust Accounts (ITF) allow for a beneficiary designation for both a Share Savings Account and a Share Draft Checking Account. Please call Member Services at 800-821-5104 for assistance.
A PAUTMA (Pennsylvania Uniform Transfer to Minor Act) Account is a Share Savings Account that is opened by a custodian (adult) for minors under the age of 18.