Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
If you are an Air Products employee, you can arrange to have your paycheck directly deposited to your Credit Union account by completing a Direct Deposit and Payroll Authorization Form. If you are not an Air Products employee, talk with your employer to see if they offer electronic payroll. If so, you can elect to have your paycheck directly deposited to your Credit Union Account by completing a Direct Deposit Authorization Form.
Our Informal Trust Accounts (ITF) allow for a beneficiary designation for both a Share Savings Account and a Share Draft Checking Account. Please call Member Services at 800-821-5104 for assistance.
Our Share Draft Checking Account is no-fee. There are no minimum balance requirements and no monthly service charges. We provide your first 50 checks for free and offer APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service®.
We offer our members Fast Cash Line of Credit/Overdraft Protection. Transfers from Fast Cash occur automatically to your Share Draft Checking Account to protect you from overdrawing your account. In order to establish Fast Cash, you are required to apply. All Fast Cash applications are subject to credit review.
There are several ways you can make a deposit to your Credit Union account.
- APCI eDeposit is a new technology that is part of APCI eMobile. This technology allows you to take a picture of a check and deposit it using your mobile device. You can access APCI eDeposit through the APCI eMobile app.
- If you live near the Credit Union, you can deposit cash or checks over the counter.
- If you have an ATM or Visa® Debit Card, you can locate a deposit taking ATM using our ATM Locator and deposit cash or checks to your Credit Union account using your card.
- You can also mail checks to APCI Federal Credit Union at: PO Box 20147 Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147 (checks only – do not send cash).
Yes. By calling or stopping by the Credit Union, you can specify a dollar amount that should be deducted from your paycheck and deposited to any of your Credit Union accounts. We can even set-up a payroll deduction to repay a loan. The payroll deduction will not interfere with any direct deposit instructions you have in place. The Air Products Payroll Department will simply deduct the amount you specify and send it to us before your remaining pay goes to your direct deposit financial institution.
You can reorder checks online or call the Credit Union at 800-821-5104 for assistance.
A PAUTMA (Pennsylvania Uniform Transfer to Minor Act) Account is a Share Savings Account that is opened by a custodian (adult) for minors under the age of 21.