Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- APCI eLearning
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eCard
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
APCI Federal Credit Union
PO Box 20147
Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-014
We offer APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service to our members who have a Share Draft Checking Account. APCI PAY is a safe and secure way to pay your bills online. To self-enroll, log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and click on the APCI PAY tab. Select your Share Draft Checking Account and read and agree to the terms of the APCI FCU Online Bill Pay Agreement.
Please be advised that website browsers periodically issue automatic updates. As a result, settings on your computer may change, which could affect your connectivity to APCI PAY. When experiencing connectivity issues, browser vendors recommend allowing pop-ups and enabling cookies to proceed to this site.
No. Not at this time.