News & Alerts
►5/26/20 - Due to the recent high volume of loan applications received, you may experience a delay in loan processing times. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
►5/18/20 - June Rates Announcement: Our Credit Union Pricing Committee met on 5/18/20. As of 6/1/20 at 7:30 am ET, our share certificate rates will decrease. All other share and loan rates will remain unchanged. Our Home Equity Line of Credit and Fast Cash rates are variable rate programs that may change on the first business day of any month.
►5/12/20 - Due to the recent hardships caused by COVID-19, you can now check the accuracy of your credit reports more frequently than one time per year with each bureau. The three nationwide bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) are each offering free weekly credit reports through April 2021. Visit Annualcreditreport.com or call 877-322-8228.
►5/11/20 - Help us learn more! Please take a moment to participate in our latest member poll.
►5/1/20 - In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Federal Reserve Board is allowing financial institutions to temporarily suspend Regulation D limits. APCI FCU will enact this option effective 5/1/20, by temporarily waiving the Regulation D requirement limit of six convenient transfers or withdrawals per month from share accounts.
►4/23/20 - The health and safety of our team and members remains our top priority. Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, APCI FCU has suspended in-person lobby services. If you are in need of a financial hardship loan application, please contact us. All online and mobile banking services and phone support will remain available. Please continue to visit this page for additional updates.
Use our APCI eCU Suite of Electronic Banking Services to manage your finances without having to leave your home.
- APCIRCUIT®PC Home Banking Service access allows you to review deposit and loan account details, view current transactions, initiate transfers between member accounts, and review account information at your convenience.
- Use our mobile app, APCI eMobile, to access your accounts securely from your mobile device.
- Make mobile deposits using APCI eDeposit, a feature integrated into our APCI eMobile service.
- Pay bills online, safely and securely, using our APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service®, accessible through APCIRCUIT.
- Opt-in to receive APCI eStatements to reduce your exposure to mail flow and potential contamination.
- Access your accounts using APCI eTalk with any touch-tone or mobile phone by calling 800-707-2724.
►4/10/20 - Need to make a loan payment or deposit?
- Try APCI eDeposit: deposit checks in an instant using your mobile device
- Access the ATM Network Locator Tools to locate the surcharge-free ATMs near you that accept deposits
- Mail your check deposit to PO Box 20147, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147 (please do not mail cash)
►4/7/20 - Our annual meeting has been postponed for the safety of our staff and members. We are proud of our 2019 performance. View our 2019 Annual Report.
►3/9/20 - The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) warns individuals to remain vigilant for scams related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Learn how to defend against COVID-19 cyber-scams.
►1/2/20 - To make contributions to Traditional and Roth IRAs before July 15, please call APCI FCU at 800-821-5104.
►1/2/20 - It's your money. Keep more of it with Turbo Tax®. There is step-by-step guidance to make sure that everything is done correctly and ensure that you get your maximum refund. Visit Turbo Tax to get started.
Go to main navigation