News & Alerts
►3/23/20 - The health and safety of our team and members remains our top priority. Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, APCI FCU has suspended in-person lobby services and is only accepting financial hardship loan applications until further notice. Our APCI eLoan Online Loan Applications Center is temporarily unavailable. If you are experiencing financial difficulty, please contact us to discuss your options. All online and mobile banking services and phone support will remain available. Our annual meeting has been postponed until later this year. Please continue to visit this page for additional updates.
Use our APCI eCU Suite of Electronic Banking Services to manage your finances without having to leave your home.
- APCIRCUIT®PC Home Banking Service access allows you to review deposit and loan account details, view current transactions, initiate transfers between member accounts, and review account information at your convenience.
- Use our mobile app, APCI eMobile, to access your accounts securely from your mobile device.
- Make mobile deposits using APCI eDeposit, a feature integrated into our APCI eMobile service.
- Pay bills online, safely and securely, using our APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service®, accessible through APCIRCUIT.
- Opt-in to receive APCI eStatements to reduce your exposure to mail flow and potential contamination.
- Access your accounts using APCI eTalk with any touch-tone or mobile phone by calling 800-707-2724.
►3/20/20 - Your valuable input is requested. Please take a moment to participate in our latest member poll.
►3/9/20 - The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) warns individuals to remain vigilant for scams related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Learn how to defend against COVID-19 cyber-scams.
►1/20/20 - As we go through tax season, visit our Security & Fraud Library to learn more about the warning signs and what to do if you are a victim of tax-related identity theft.
►1/2/20 - To make contributions to Traditional and Roth IRAs before July 15, please call APCI FCU at 800-821-5104.
►1/2/20 - It's your money. Keep more of it with Turbo Tax®. There is step-by-step guidance to make sure that everything is done correctly and ensure that you get your maximum refund. Visit Turbo Tax to get started.
Go to main navigation