News & Alerts
►8/1/20 - Now available! APCI FCU has partnered with Allpoint to bring you over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Learn more.
►8/1/20 - Take our latest member poll!
►7/1/20 - Miscellaneous Fees currently being waived in support of COVID-19 hardships will resume on 8/1/20. Fees include non-sufficient funds, wire transfers, federal express, return deposit, cashier’s checks, stop payment, gift card activation, and ATM corrections. The temporary Regulation D (Reg D) waiver requirement limit of six convenient transfers or withdrawals per month from share accounts will continue until further notice.
►5/26/20 - Due to the recent high volume of loan applications received, you may experience a delay in loan processing times. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
►5/12/20 - Due to the recent hardships caused by COVID-19, you can now check the accuracy of your credit reports more frequently than one time per year with each bureau. The three nationwide bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) are each offering free weekly credit reports through April 2021. Visit Annualcreditreport.com or call 877-322-8228.
►4/23/20 - The health and safety of our team and members remains our top priority. Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, APCI FCU has suspended in-person lobby services. If you are in need of a financial hardship loan application, please contact us. All online and mobile banking services and phone support will remain available. Please continue to visit this page for additional updates.
Use our APCI eCU Suite of Electronic Banking Services to manage your finances without having to leave your home.
- APCIRCUIT®PC Home Banking Service access allows you to review deposit and loan account details, view current transactions, initiate transfers between member accounts, and review account information at your convenience.
- Use our mobile app, APCI eMobile, to access your accounts securely from your mobile device.
- Make mobile deposits using APCI eDeposit, a feature integrated into our APCI eMobile service.
- Pay bills online, safely and securely, using our APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service®, accessible through APCIRCUIT.
- Opt-in to receive APCI eStatements to reduce your exposure to mail flow and potential contamination.
- Access your accounts using APCI eTalk with any touch-tone or mobile phone by calling 800-707-2724.
►4/10/20 - Need to make a loan payment or deposit?
- Try APCI eDeposit: deposit checks in an instant using your mobile device
- Access the ATM Network Locator Tools to locate the surcharge-free ATMs near you that accept deposits
- Mail your check deposit to PO Box 20147, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147 (please do not mail cash)