Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- APCI eLearning
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eCard
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
Yes, in fact this is the recommended first step in achieving the best deal on your next vehicle purchase. Whether buying from a dealer or privately, we can help you determine which financing option is best for you. After you complete a loan application, your approval is good for three months.
Yes, if our interest rate is lower than the interest rate you are paying on your current vehicle loan, it may make sense to refinance with us. To do so, you will need to complete a loan application, provide a copy of your vehicle registration and a ten-day payoff letter from your existing financial institution. The fee to transfer your vehicle loan to the Credit Union is your state's lien fee.
Yes, we can provide a loan secured by your personal auto, truck, or motorcycle title. Terms and APR vary depending on the type and age of your vehicle.