Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
APCI eAlerts are account notifications which are available electronically when certain events occur within your account. They are quick, free and convenient.
APCI eAlert options include Event Alerts, Balance Alerts, Transaction Alerts, Item Alerts, Security Alerts, and Personal Alerts. You can choose to receive eAlerts by email, text or upon APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service log in.
Log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and select the “Settings” tab followed by the "eAlerts" option. You can then select your desired notifications under eAlerts, and complete your desired notification preferences by adding your email address and/or mobile phone number. Select “Submit” to activate your eAlerts.
Yes. eAlerts are sent to you as a courtesy and paper alerts will still be sent for items such as a Delinquent Loan notices, NSF notices and Share Certificate maturity and renewal notices.