Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- APCI eLearning
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eCard
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
The minimum requirements for APCI eMobile are as follows:
APCI eMobile Banking Application
- Apple iOS 10.1 or higher
- Android 5.0 or higher
Minimum Requirements for APCI eMobile Text Banking
- Users will need a Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) capable device
APCI eMobile allows Credit Union members to access their APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service accounts using their mobile devices. Members can check balances, view account transactions, transfer funds and make loan payments within your APCI FCU accounts, and receive account alerts (APCI eAlerts) via their mobile devices.
Our mobile app (APCI eMobile) is available for download in both the Apple Store and the Google Play Store. Search for APCI eMobile to find and download our mobile app. Before using APCI eMobile, log in to APCIRCUIT® and select the “Settings” tab followed by “eMobile Settings” to select the accounts you wish to access and complete the eMobile enrollment. You will log in to APCI eMobile with your APCIRCUIT ID and password
Your log on information will be the same as your APCIRCUIT® User ID and Password.
Yes. You can view the same accounts on your mobile app as you can in APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service.
Yes, log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and select Settings > eMobile Settings. Place a check by the shares that you wish to add and click "Submit."