Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- APCI eLearning
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eCard
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
Yes. APCI eStatements is an electronic alternative to your monthly paper statement. To self-enroll, log in to APCIRCUIT®PC Home Banking Service and click the "eStatements" tab. Read and click "Accept" to agree to the terms of the APCI FCU Online Service and E-Sign Disclosure and Consent and APCI FCU Online Statement Access Agreement and to complete your enrollment in the service.
APCI eStatement users will need to log in to APCIRCUIT® Opens a New Window. PC Home Banking Service and select the "eStatements" tab followed by "Tax Statements" to access their tax statements. APCI eStatement users will not receive a paper copy of their tax statements.
The email address where you receive your APCI eStatement email notifications can be changed by logging into APCIRCUIT PC Home Banking Service® > Services > Update Contact Information, or by completing our Address/Contact Update Form.