Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
Yes. APCI eStatements is an electronic alternative to your monthly paper statement. To self-enroll, log in to APCIRCUIT®PC Home Banking Service and click the "eStatements" tab. Read and click "Accept" to agree to the terms of the APCI FCU Online Service and E-Sign Disclosure and Consent and APCI FCU Online Statement Access Agreement and to complete your enrollment in the service.
APCI eStatement users will need to log in to APCIRCUIT® Opens a New Window. PC Home Banking Service and select the "eStatements" tab followed by "Tax Statements" to access their tax statements. APCI eStatement users will not receive a paper copy of their tax statements.
To change the email address where you receive your APCI eStatement email notifications, please contact the Credit Union. Please note that if you change your email address in APCIRCUIT PC Home Banking Service® it will not automatically update the email address associated with APCI eStatements.