Privacy & Disclosures
Our Privacy Pledge to You
Important Information About Opening a New Account: US Patriot Act
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Enjoy the Convenience of Our APCI eCU Suite of Electronic Banking Services
- APCI FCU Online Services and E-Sign Disclosure
- APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Services Agreement
- APCI FCU Online Statement Access Agreement
- APCI eMobile Disclosure and Agreement
- APCI FCU SMS Texting Agreement
- APCI eDeposit User Agreement