Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
We offer easy ways for you to apply.
- Apply Online
- Current APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service users, log in to APCIRCUIT > Applications Ctr > Start a new application > Personal Loan
- Non-APCIRCUIT users, visit our APCI eLoan Online Applications Center > Apply for a Loan > Personal Loan
- Apply Using Printable PDF Application
- Apply by Phone by calling Any Hour Loan by Phone 888-316-5626.*
* Please note due to certain lending regulations, Any Hour Loan By Phone cannot take applications for Real Estate Secured loan products.
No, you can visit our APCI eLoan Online Applications Center to submit a loan application without being a member. However, in order to use any Credit Union products and/or services, including our loan products, you must be a Credit Union member. If you are in the field of membership, there is a minimum deposit of $5 required to establish and maintain membership.
Members under 18 years of age can apply for a loan or credit card only if another person of age (18 years or older) is included on the application. The amount of the loan or credit may be limited depending on credit worthiness of the second person. The minimum age for an ATM Card or Visa® Debit Card is 16 years of age and requires a joint owner on the account. If the account is individual, the minimum age for an ATM Card or Visa Debit Card is 18 years old.
No, APCI Federal Credit Union does not charge a prepayment fee on any loan or line of credit.
The Credit Union does not offer student loans, but we do offer alternative ways to borrow to pay for college tuition, such as real estate, vehicle, share and share certificate and personal unsecured loans.