There’s no place like home and there’s no place like APCI FCU for a Refinance Mortgage Loan.1
- Various terms available to meet your needs - Up to 30 Years!2
- Competitive fixed interest rates with a low, one-time processing fee3
- Borrow up to 90% of your home's value
- No title insurance or escrow requirements
- Cash out option available
- Payments can be automatically withdrawn from your Share Savings or Share Draft Checking
- Make loan payments from other financial institutions through Loan ePay
- We don’t sell our Refinance Mortgages
1 Please review our list of eligible states for Real Estate Secured Loan products. This Program is available to refinances and must be a first lien loan secured by your primary residence or second home. APCI FCU does not offer financing on land loans, investment properties, manufactured homes, mobile homes, multi-family homes, homes located in a commercial zoned area, or homes deeded under a Trust Agreement. All loans are subject to credit review. If the loan does not close within 90 calendar days from the date on your loan estimate, the loan request will be considered closed and you will need to reapply.
2A 30-year Refinance Mortgage Loan must be a first lien loan secured by your primary residence. Other Terms and options are available. Visit apcifcu.org for a complete list. For 30 years at 6.35% APR, the approximate monthly payment for every $1,000 is $6.23. APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
3 Fees: There is a processing fee due at time of disbursal. Appraisal fees in excess of $500 and recording fees in excess of $200 will be the responsibility of the borrower. Appraisal fees are generally less than $500. Recording fees in most states are under $200. States with high recording fees include, but are not limited to: NY, MD, KS, FL, VA, and the Parish of Orleans in LA.
Go to main navigation