Join APCI FCU
At APCI Federal Credit Union, you are a member and owner of a financially sound and secure credit union.
Ready to enjoy the benefits of Credit Union membership?
- A minimum deposit of $5 is required to establish and maintain membership
- Please have the social security number and valid identification for all applicants when opening an account
- To open a Primary Share Savings Account online:
Visit our APCI eJoin Online Applications Center
- To open a Share Savings Account for a minor (Under the age of 18) online:
Open a PAUTMA Share Savings Account
Apply Using Printable PDF Applications
Completed forms, a clear copy of an unexpired driver's license or passport for all applicants, and a $5 check should be returned to APCI Federal Credit Union.
PO Box 20147 · Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147
- Primary Share Savings: Applicant must fall in the field of membership.
- Share Draft Checking
- PAUTMA (Pennsylvania Uniform Transfer to Minor Act) Custodial Share Savings: Minor must be under the age of 18 and fall in the field of membership.
- Informal Trust: Grantor/Trustee must fall in the field of membership. May designate multiple beneficiaries including non-profit organizations.
- Fiduciary Guardianship: Beneficiary must be in the field of membership. A copy of the Certificate of Appointment must be provided.
- Representative Payee: Beneficiary must be in the field of membership. A copy of the Social Security Administration Notice of Award designating the Representative Payee must be provided.
Please complete, sign and submit the form below securely through DocuSign eSignature.*
* For use when applying using a printable PDF, or if not requested during the online application process.
Member incentives that are paid for opening a new Account or for making a deposit into an existing Account are subject to 1099-INT reporting requirements. If incentives paid plus any dividends paid to you total $10.00 or more, you will receive an IRS 1099-INT form for the current tax year. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the member.
Important Information About Opening a New Account: US Patriot Act: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. What this means for you: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation