Auto & Motorcycle
Thinking about buying a new or used auto or motorcycle, or paying a high-interest rate on your existing loan?1 Let APCI Federal Credit Union steer you to savings with a Vehicle Loan featuring:
- Same great fixed rates for purchase and transfer financing2
- Flexible terms that keep payments affordable - 7 Year Term is now available3
- Up to 100% financing available
- New 100% Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- Used 100% NADA average retail value or Kelly Blue Book fair market value
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Plus with Deductible Assistance4 available
- Automatic payment options to save you time
- Make loan payments from other financial institutions through Loan ePay
- Easy loan management online with APCI eBanking or the APCI eBanking Mobile App
1 Vehicles eligible as new include: vehicles with an "A" title, vehicles of the current and one previous year, and transfer financing of vehicles financed within the last 6 months with another institution. Vehicles used for commercial purposes are not eligible for financing. Coded title vehicles (reconstructed, salvage, and flood) are not eligible for financing. Street legal 300cc minimum size motorcycles only.
2 APCI FCU will not finance vehicles outside the 50 United States.
3The payment amount per $1,000 borrowed for a 7-year vehicle loan is $14.85. Rates are subject to change.
4Your purchase of MEMBERS CHOICETM Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), which includes deductible assistance, is optional and will not affect your loan application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid.Go to main navigation