APCI eAlerts are account notifications which are available electronically when certain events you specify occur within your account. Manage your accounts faster and avoid possible fees by setting up APCI eAlerts.
APCI eAlert Options:
- Events: maturing certificate, transfer notices, insufficient funds, loan payment due, etc.
- Balance: when your balance goes above or below a specified amount
- Transaction: when a debit transaction is posted for an amount over a specified dollar amount
- Item: when an item number clears a specified account
- Security: login, ID and password changes
- Personal: on a specific date with an alert message of your choice
Receive your APCI eAlerts Through the Following Options:
- Upon login to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service