APCI Federal Credit Union (APCI FCU) is a non-profit financial cooperative that has serviced our members for 65 years. We have a staff of 50+, with over 500 years of combined credit union experience.
As banks implement new fees or raise existing account charges, APCI FCU's value proposition continues to grow stronger. APCI FCU is proud to offer members:
- Flexibility - APCI FCU offers products and services to meet varying member needs, including interest-bearing share savings and share draft checking accounts, IRA accounts, debit and credit cards, vehicle, real estate, and personal loans, and electronic banking services.
- Low/No Fees - Enjoy low to no account fees, including no monthly debit card fee, no monthly share draft checking account fee, no per check charges and no minimum balance required on our share draft checking account.
- Convenience - APCI FCU members have access to several surcharge-free ATM networks across the country - meaning access to thousands of ATMs nationwide. Plus, enjoy the convenience of our APCI eCU suite of electronic banking services.
- Great Rates - APCI FCU offers competitive, and often among the best, share savings and loan rates.
- Safety and Trust - APCI FCU's conservative business model has delivered consistently strong financial results. Deposits in APCI FCU are federally insured through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and are protected to the same extent bank deposits are protected through the FDIC.