Youth & Young Adult
A PAUTMA (Pennsylvania Uniform Transfer to Minor Act) Custodian's Share Savings Account, is open to minors under the age of 21 who qualify for membership with APCI FCU.
- Minimum deposit of $5 required to establish and maintain membership
- Learn financial responsibility at a young age
- Earn dividends monthly
- Easily transfer funds from a parent or guardian's account to help your child save
- Make cash withdrawals, deposits and transfers at ATMs worldwide using our ATM Card
- Open Share Certificates and save even more