APCI Federal Credit Union Celebrating 68 Years!
A special thank you goes out to all our members as we celebrate 68 years of service on June 29, 2022. Our history began in 1954 when APCI Federal Credit Union (APCI FCU) was formed by eight individuals and $40 in assets. Now, we serve over 19,000 members and have assets of over $680,000,000. It is all thanks to you, our members. We are proud of our history and look forward to the next milestone celebration. You can share the credit union experience with your family and co-workers. Refer potential eligible members and get rewarded with our APCI eReferral program.
Did You Know?
- APCI FCU is led by nine Board Members and four Supervisory Committee members
- Our leadership team has over 81 years of experience at APCI FCU
- APCI FCU has members that reside in all 50 states
- APCI FCU reached $1 million in assets by 1971, and $100 million in assets by 1995
- We currently have 56 employees with 547 years combined of serving you at APCI FCU
- Serve as our members' Primary Financial Institution by providing a wide array of financial products and services at attractive prices that meet our members' needs and expectations
- Deliver our products and services on a professional and consistent basis and in a responsive, convenient manner
- Operate in a financially sound and competitive manner to ensure long term financial strength while safeguarding members' deposits
- Provide information that helps educate our members in making informed financial decisions
Thank you again for your continued support. We look forward to meeting all your financial needs.
« Return to "APCI FYI Blog"