Spring Virtual Loan Fair
Schedule your half-hour appointment to meet one-on-one with our Loan Officers and get your loan questions answered.
Thursday, May 13
11:00 a.m. ET – 1:00 p.m. ET or 5:00 p.m. ET – 7:00 p.m. ET
Real Estate Loans1
- Learn more about our refinance mortgage rates & low, one-time processing fee options
- You pay No points, No appraisal fee and No private mortgage insurance (PMI)2
- Compare your current mortgage rate against our low rates and see how we can save you money
- Payment examples prepared for you during your appointment when you provide your current balance, rate and remaining term
- Unlock your homes potential with our fixed and variable rate Home Equity loans with no fees, points or closing costs2
- Thinking about buying a new or used auto? Not sure you can afford the payment?
- Paying a high-interest rate on your existing vehicle loan somewhere else?
- We offer the same fixed rates for purchase and transfer financing4
- Our flexible terms keep payments affordable
- Up to 100% financing available
- Secured, Unsecured, Unsecured Balloon Loan – what’s the difference?
- How are funds in a share savings or share certificate used to secure a lower rate?
- What kind of collateral can be used and when is it required?
- Have another credit card with a high interest rate? Save money with our low rate Mastercard® Plus card
- Transfer your card balance to APCI FCU with no fee and get a great low rate
- No annual, balance transfer, cash advance or late fees
- Mobile account management available through our APCI eCard app
- Earn points with CURewards®
1 Please review our list of eligible states for Real Estate Secured Loan products. This loan can only be secured by your primary residence or second home. APCI FCU does not offer financing on land loans, investment properties, manufactured homes, mobile homes, multi-family homes, homes located in a commercial zoned area, or homes deeded under a Trust Agreement. If the loan does not close and disburse within 90 calendar days from the date on your loan estimate, the loan request will be considered closed and you will need to reapply.
2 Appraisal fees in excess of $500 and recording fees in excess of $200 will be the responsibility of the borrower. Appraisal fees are generally less than $500. States with high recording fees include, but are not limited to: NY, MD, KS, FL, VA, and the Parish of Orleans in LA. Recording fees in most states are under $200. If the property is located in TX, a processing fee of up to $300 will be required.
3 Vehicles built for and used for commercial purposes are not eligible for financing. Coded title vehicles (reconstructed, salvage, and flood) are not eligible for financing. Street legal 300cc minimum size motorcycles only.
4 APCI FCU will not finance vehicles outside the 50 United States.Go to main navigation