- A minimum deposit of $5 is required to establish and maintain membership
- Please have the social security number and valid identification for all applicants when opening an account
- To open a Primary Share Savings Account online:
Visit our APCI eJoin Online Applications Center
- Open a PAUTMA (Pennsylvania Uniform Transfer to Minor Act) Custodial Share Savings Account for a minor (under the age of 18) online
- Current members, to open an Alternate Share Savings Account online:
Log in to APCI eBanking > Open Subshare > Alternate Share
Apply Using Printable PDF Applications
Completed forms, a clear copy of an unexpired driver's license or passport for all applicants, and a $5 check should be returned to APCI Federal Credit Union.
PO Box 20147 · Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147
- Primary Share Savings: Applicant must fall in the field of membership.
- PAUTMA (Pennsylvania Uniform Transfer to Minor Act) Custodial Share Savings: Minor must be under the age of 21 and fall in the field of membership.
- Informal Trust: Grantor/Trustee must fall in the field of membership. May designate multiple beneficiaries including non-profit organizations and formal trusts.
- Fiduciary Guardianship: Beneficiary must be in the field of membership. A copy of the Certificate of Appointment must be provided.
- Representative Payee: Beneficiary must be in the field of membership. A copy of the Social Security Administration Notice of Award designating the Representative Payee must be provided.