Help Us Safeguard Your Financial Information
Ensuring your account security is a top priority for us. Working together, we can help keep you and your account information safer.
You can do your part by keeping in mind the following safeguards:
- Check your monthly statements to ensure they match your recollection and your other records. Please notify us immediately about any discrepancies.
- Set up online and mobile banking by self-enrolling in APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and APCI eMobile so that you can easily monitor your account. Self-enrolling for APCI eAlerts within APCIRCUIT allows you to receive electronic account notifications when certain events you specify occur within your account.
- Never give out account numbers or other personal financial information, unless you can validate the authenticity of the requestor.
- Update your contact information if it is not current, including all phone numbers and your email address. Updates can easily be made within APCIRCUIT or using our Address Change Form.
- Always shred personal and financial information before discarding it.
- Review your credit report every year. You are entitled to a free copy of your credit report once every 12 months from the three nationwide consumer credit reporting companies – Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. AnnualCreditReport.com is a centralized service for consumers to request their free annual credit reports.