Keep Your Passwords and PIN Confidential
Do not share your APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service password or ATM/Visa® Debit or Mastercard® Personal Identification Number (PIN) with anyone. Giving your password or PIN to another person or company places your finances and privacy at risk.
Use a different password for APCIRCUIT than you use for other online accounts. If you think someone knows your password, change it right away. Do not use a public computer to change your password.
Members are required to take precautions to ensure their APCIRCUIT passwords are secure.
APCIRCUIT Password Rules:
- Must be between 8 and 20 characters in length
- Must not repeat the same character more than two times
- May contain two non-alpha characters
- Cannot use three previous passwords
- Cannot match or include your APCIRCUIT ID
Helpful Tips to Consider:
- Do not use easy-to-guess passwords, such as “password” or adjacent letters on your keyboard.
- Do not use numbers or names publicly associated with you, such as address, birth date, phone number or names of family members or pets.
- If you are unable to remember your login details, keep them somewhere safe, like a locked drawer. Do not write down the purpose of the ID or password. You can also consider investing in a secure password storage program.
As an added measure of security, APCIRCUIT will prompt you to change your password yearly; however, your login details can be changed at any time by logging in to APCIRCUIT > Settings.
For card PIN number changes, call:
- ATM/Visa Debit Card: 866-985-2273
- Mastercard Credit Card: 888-886-0083
APCI Federal Credit Union will never prompt you to reveal your confidential information when contacting you by email or phone. Notify us immediately at 800-821-5104 and select 2 for card services if you believe your personal information has been compromised.Go to main navigation