Self-Enroll in APCI eBanking
- Click the green “APCI eBanking” button at the top of the apcifcu.org website or launch the APCI eBanking App.
- Select the “Enroll in Digital Banking” option to access the Online Banking Registration Page.
- Enter your Personal Information, select your Authentication Method and your Username and Password.
- Read and accept the User Agreement.
- Once enrolled, login to APCI eBanking with your selected Username and Password.
- After logging in, APCI eBanking users can take advantage of many self-service electronic offerings such as APCI ePay, APCI eStatements, APCI eAlerts, and our APCI eBanking Mobile App
It is critical that the Primary Account Holder’s information is accurate to access APCI eBanking. To update your email address, access our Address/Contact Update Form.Go to main navigation