Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
APCI FCU has leased first-floor space at 6126 Hamilton Blvd. in a new office building next to the Movie Tavern.
Our relocation to 6126 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA affects only the physical location of the lobby for members conducting business in person. All mailed correspondence will continue to be sent to APCI Federal Credit Union, PO Box 20147, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147.
Yes, Sector Analysts has moved with APCI FCU.
When the exterior doors are locked, you can gain entry to the vestibule ATM by inserting your card into the designated slot in the bollard located on the pavement outside near the entrance. Please insert your card with the mag stripe facing the arrow, wait for the beep, and then remove your card to unlock the door.