Do you want to know more about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Union Location Updates
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Loan - General
- Loan - Real Estate
- Loan - Vehicle
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Referral Program - APCI eReferral
- Share Certificates
- Share Savings & Share Draft Checking
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
Yes. APCI FCU has signed a multi-year lease agreement to lease first floor space to be built at 6126 Hamilton Blvd. next to the Movie Tavern. Groundbreaking for the new office building occurred in mid-May.
APCI FCU will continue to provide updates on our Credit Union Location Updates webpage. Joint statements, as appropriate, with the owner of our new location may also occur.
Yes, multiple locations in the Lehigh Valley area were evaluated.
APCI FCU will relocate its current branch and administrative offices according to the negotiated lease terms. There are no plans to support two separate locations.
We are planning to complete our move before the end of calendar year 2020.
Proximity to our local member households and the new Air Products Headquarters.
Our ability to effectively, and conveniently, serve our local members was of more importance than who else was located at our new location.
Having Sector Analysts move with APCI FCU is the preferred solution by both APCI FCU and Sector Analysts.
That is a decision to be made by the building's owner.