- APCI FCU Contact Us Form
- APCI eJoin Online Applications Center: open a share savings account, identify yourself, and fund your new account
- APCI eLoan Online Applications Center: select your loan type, enter your information, and secure your approval
- APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service: click here to begin the self-enrollment process
- After becoming an APCIRCUIT user there is opportunity to self-enroll in APCI eStatements and APCI eAlerts
Completed forms should be mailed to:
APCI Federal Credit Union, PO Box 20147, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147 (mailcode: 250/A11A1)
or faxed to: 610-841-2589. Note: We discourage emailing your application since this is not a secure channel of communication.
Account Number Format (information needed to initiate electronic credits/debits to your Credit Union account)
Address Change Forms
Please note: Due to privacy and fraud concerns, we cannot change your address without your signature. Permanent address changes can be made using APCIRCUIT. Click here for step by step instructions on How to Update Your Address in APCIRCUIT.
Direct Deposit Forms
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction Authorization (Air Products employees only)
- Direct Deposit Information (all other employers)
- Mastercard Credit Card Application
- Non-Real Estate Loan Application
- Real Estate Secured Loan Application: required documentation guide*
- 30-Year Real Estate Secured Loan Application:
Now available for a limited time...click for full details and restrictions. required documentation guide*
Membership Change Forms
Transaction Dispute Forms
- ATM Dispute (for deposits & withdrawals)
- Purchase/Debit Dispute (for any item charged to your ATM card/Visa® debit card)
- Incoming Domestic Wire Transfer Instructions
- Incoming International Wire Transfer Instructions
- Outgoing Domestic Wire Transfer Request Form
* The required documentation guide is needed only for Real Estate Secured loan products which includes: refinance mortgage, home equity and home equity line of credit.
|Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF documents.
Click here or on the icon to download Adobe Acrobat for free.