Mortgage Refinance1 (View Rates)
Why choose APCI FCU to refinance your mortgage?
Variety of repayment terms and competitive rates
- 5, 10, 15 and 20 year mortgage refinancing terms available at great low rates
- Borrow up to 80% of your home's value
- Eligible States
- Possible tax benefits2
Low fees and no points
- Pay a low $700 loan processing fee3
- No escrow of taxes or insurance premiums required
- No title insurance required
Cash out option available
- Contact Us to learn more
- Payments can be automatically withdrawn from your Share Savings or Share Draft Checking account
We don't sell our mortgages
- When you refinance with APCI FCU, your loan is serviced by people you know and trust for the duration
Application is fast and easy
Product Sheet - Texas residents only: closing costs may be higher
1 This Program is available to refinances and must be a first lien loan secured by your primary residence or second home. APCI FCU does not offer financing on land loans, investment properties, manufactured homes, mobile homes, multi-family homes, homes located in a commercial zoned area, or homes deeded under a Trust Agreement. If the loan does not close and disburse within 90 calendar days from the date on your loan estimate, the loan request will be considered closed and you will need to reapply.
2 Consult your tax advisor regarding tax deductability status.
3 Fees: There is a loan processing fee of $700 due at the time of disbursal. This amount can be financed into the principal loan amount. In addition to the $700 processing fee, appraisal fees in excess of $500 and recording fees in excess of $200 will be the responsibility of the borrower. Appraisal fees are generally less than $500. Recording fees in most states are under $200. States with high recording fees include, but are not limited to: NY, MD, KS, FL, MN, VA, GA, and the Parish of Orleans in LA. Please contact the Credit Union for details.
All loans are subject to credit review.