How to Apply
Borrowing from your Credit Union is convenient and takes only minutes. We provide you, our valued member, with the perfect tools to make the loan application process easy. Apply any time, from anywhere.
All borrowers and co-borrowers on an APCI FCU loan are required to be a member of the Credit Union. Please note, a joint owner of a Credit Union account is not considered to be a member.
Ready to get started? Please select from one of our easy ways to apply:
- Online Applications Center
- Current APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking users: log in to APCIRCUIT > Applications Ctr
- Non-APCIRCUIT users: visit our APCI eLoan Online Applications Center
By selecting this option you will be redirected to our secure Online Applications Center.
You will be able to select your loan type, enter your information, and secure your approval.
- Printable (PDF) Loan Applications
If you would like to enter your information and print a copy of the application or complete by hand, use our printable loan application. In order to meet Federal compliance guidelines, please complete, print, sign and date the application. This application can be faxed to our Loan Department at 610-841-2587. Note: We discourage emailing your application since this is not a secure channel of communication.
Mastercard Credit Card Application
Non-Real Estate Loan Application
Real Estate Secured Loan Application*
* Real Estate Secured loan products include: refinance mortgage, home equity and home equity line of credit. If applying for a Real Estate Secured loan product, please review the required documentation quick reference guide.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF documents. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
- Any Hour Loan By Phone
To apply by phone, call Any Hour Loan By Phone at 888-316-5626. Please note due to certain lending regulations, Any Hour Loan By Phone cannot take applications for Real Estate Secured* loan products.