Retirement is a "dream come true" for many of us who have spent years working hard and saving money before deciding to begin this new chapter in life. It provides us with the time and freedom to do things we are passionate about. Life after retirement should be fulfilling and can include activities such as:
- Hobbies - playing golf, traveling, cooking, gardening, reading your favorite book, or home repair
- Volunteering - use your talents to help others at hospitals, schools or an animal shelter
Each year, thousands of older persons are abused, neglected and exploited by family members and others.
With a large percentage of citizens over the age of 65, seniors are the target for a wide variety of scams, cons and other crimes. Education about crime and how to avoid it is the best defense.
APCI FCU offers several electronic tools to help make your financial experience with us easier and more convenient. Our APCI eCU suite of electronic banking services includes:
- APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service: a secure way to view your account activity from your personal computer or mobile device
- APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service®: a safe and secure way to pay your bills online
- APCI eStatements: an electronic version of our traditional monthly paper statement
- APCI eAlerts: account notifications which are available electronically
- APCI eMobile: new mobile banking app and mobile banking website for use on mobile devices
- APCI eDeposit: new mobile check deposit service
- APCI eTalk: an alternative option to access your account using a touch tone phone
Call us today at 800-821-5104 and we'll help you understand how to use each of these tools. Why spend time writing checks, filing statements or driving to the Credit Union to purchase a Share Certificate or to make a deposit?
APCI FCU wants you to enjoy your retirement to the fullest, you've earned it!
Elder Abuse documents are provided by Pennsylvania Dept. of Aging and Eldercare Locator.
Safety Tips for Seniors document is provided by the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General.