- Individual, Joint and Informal Trust accounts offered
- PAUTMA (Pennsylvania Uniform Transfer to Minor Act) Custodian's Share Savings Account:
Account is open to minors under the age of 21 who qualify for membership with APCI FCU
- IRA accounts - Traditional and Roth
- Alternate Share accounts
- Build savings through transfer distributions including IRA contributions
- Competitive dividend rates paid monthly on average daily balance
- Minimum deposit of $5 required to establish and maintain membership
- Now you can access your accounts securely from your mobile device with APCI eMobile
- With APCI eDeposit make mobile deposits anytime - on your time!
|Share Savings & Alternate Share Accounts*|
|Share Savings & Alternate Share Accounts
(Traditional & Roth)
|* Share Savings and Alternate Share accounts subject to 6 regulated transfers per month. Minimum balance required to earn dividends. Fees may reduce earnings.|
** APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY assumes dividends remain in account.
APY effective as of November 1, 2018 at 8:00 am ET.