CU Kids Klub
Welcome to the Klub!
Kids Klub is a special savings program for children ages 5 - 12. Benefits include:
The key to this program's success is SAVING! We'll help to make saving fun and easy.
*Kids Klub activities are for members between the ages of 5 - 12 years old. Birthday card and gift will be mailed at the beginning of the month in which members birthday falls (child must be between the ages of 5 - 12 years old in the month of distribution). No information is collected or retained on this website from children under the age of 13.
The Treasure Chest -The Newsletter of the APCI FCU Kids Klub
Check Out these Cool Links...
Time for Kids - current events and news stories written just for kids
Sports Illustrated for Kids - sports news stories, games and interactive features for kids
KidsReads - full of kids’ books reviews, articles, contests and author spotlights
Rich Smart Kid - teaches kids key concepts about money using interactive games
Funology - fun and creative activities to do with kids including crafts, recipes, science experiments, magic tricks, games, jokes and trivia
What the Words Mean...
- Deposit - to put money into an account
- Withdrawal - to take money out of an account
- Teller - the person at the credit union who takes deposits and withdrawals
- Savings Account - an account where money is kept to accumulate interest and grow
- Dividends - the money you earn on the money you have in your savings account
Learn about earning, saving, and spending money and much more when you're in the CU Kids Klub!