Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about membership, or a product or service? Please select from the categories below to find answers to many commonly asked questions.
- 30-Year Refinance Mortgage Special
- ATM/Visa® Debit Card
- Checking and Savings Account
- Electronic Notifications - APCI eAlerts
- Electronic Statements - APCI eStatements
- Member Service
- Mobile Banking - APCI eMobile
- Mobile Check Deposit - APCI eDeposit
- Online Applications Center
- Online Banking - APCIRCUIT®
- Online Bill Pay Service - APCI PAY®
- Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
Telephone Banking Service - APCI eTalk
Yes. You will be required to change your APCI eTalk PIN yearly.
You can self-enroll by dialing 800-707-2724. New users that do not have an established... [Read More]
No. APCI eTalk is a free service.
Share Savings, Share Draft Checking, Share Certificates, IRAs and Loan accounts... [Read More]
You need your six-digit member number (include leading zeros) and four-digit... [Read More]
APCI eTalk is our bank by phone system that replaced our TellerPhone system... [Read More]
Balance inquiries, stop payments, request immediate and scheduled fund transfers... [Read More]