APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service®
► 'Tis the Season of Giving! Give back to those who give so much. APCI Federal Credit Union will donate $1 to Operation Homefront for each qualifying APCI PAY transaction:***
- Add and Pay New Payees
- Activate an eBill
- Add Recurring or AutoPay Payee
Learn more about Operation Homefront here. Use APCI PAY and support our troops today!
Pay your bills electronically:
- A safe and secure way to pay your bills online
- Pay anyone* from the telephone company to the babysitter
- Pay your bills anytime, from anywhere, day or night
- No checks to write and no stamps to purchase
- APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service is FREE**
Access or enroll in APCI PAY®:
- Log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service
- Click on APCI PAY
It's easy to use:
- Set your payment up one time and the system will retain the details for your next payment
- Set up recurring payments
- Pay bills as soon as the next business day
- Set up email reminders for bills due
Troubleshooting: Page Loading/Pop-Up Blocker Assistance
Please be advised that website browsers periodically issue automatic updates. As a result, settings on your computer may change, which could affect your connectivity to APCI PAY. When experiencing connectivity issues, browser vendors recommend allowing pop-ups and enabling cookies to proceed to this site.
* Some restrictions apply.
** A Share Draft Checking Account is required to use APCI PAY.
*** Between 11/1/2018 and 12/31/2018, $1 will be donated to Operation Homefront on behalf of each consumer who completes one of the following actions: adding and paying a new payee, activating an eBill, or adding a recurring payment (AutoPay) through APCI FCU. Each of the Bill Pay payments must be at least $10 and must be paid to another party with a different mailing address from the primary online banking account holder. Maximum donation is $25,000 total for all campaign participants throughout 2018. Your APCI FCU account must be in good standing.
Safe & Secure
FraudNet - Bill Payment Fraud Detection & Prevention
FraudNet provides improved fraud prevention capabilities by analyzing daily bill payment transaction data, comparing the data to suspicious fraud scenarios and by examining the APCI PAY user's behavioral patterns.
Examples of APCI PAY transactions that could trigger a fraud alert are:
- Suspicious or unusual transactions that do not conform to the APCI PAY user's usual payment behavior
- Payment amounts that are large or uncharacteristic
- Payment frequency (making three or more transactions to the same biller in a 30-day window)
- Payment exceeding the thresholds built around payment averages for specifically targeted industries
- Payments added to billers in the last 30 days
- Payments made to accounts with a negative history, including: social security numbers, bank account numbers, biller account numbers and e-mail addresses
When fraud is suspected, our experienced representatives can hold processing of suspicious payments until the transaction can be verified as fraudulent or authentic and they may contact you with questions. You may be asked to verify your name and address and will never be asked to provide your Social Security number.
If you have any problems or questions call Customer Service at 1-888-918-7441 or send us a message through our secure online contact form.
NOTE: APCI PAY will be unavailable from 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM one Sunday a month due to routine maintenance. This outage occurs only for a short period of time. If you encounter this, please try again at a later time.